Product description of flags
• The flags are specially made and are of very high quality in workmanship and color
• Flag as standard: format 3: 5, approx. 90 cm x 150 cm
• four-color chemical-digital print through (i.e. reverse side mirror-inverted) in euroscale
• lightfast, waterfast, sunfast and colorfast as well as dirt repellent
• white side-ribbon as standard, plus two metal eyelets (fastening principle)
• Hem as a double-stitched safety seam all around
• Square flags are produced in 116 cm x 116 cm or 113 x 113 cm, depending on the motif
• The delivery time is approx. 14 days
• Concept, production and taxation in Germany
• Material: Flag gloss polyester in 110 g/m² basis weight or Ship's flag bunting (Flag spun polyester) in 155 g/m² basis weight
A) Glossy flag polyester, with a basis weight of 110 g/m², the everywhere used standard fabric for flags with a very even, synthetic glossy and reflective surface, of very high quality in workmanship and colour reproduction. Under normal use, it is many times more durable than the commercially available mass-produced fabric. Due to the low basis weight, a nice blowing out is given even at low wind speeds. However, normal use means that, as is customary in the business, all flags and banners should be hauled in from a wind force of eight or higher. (Foto).
B) Ship's flag cloth (flag spun polyester), with a basis weight of 110 g/m². It has a rather linen-like, non-glossy, non-reflective surface, of very high quality in workmanship and colour reproduction. As it is stronger and more durable, it is recommended for higher demands, e.g. use in windy areas or even on the high seas. For historical flags, it can also be used to avoid the modern glossy appearance and to give the viewer a sense of historical authenticity. Nevertheless, it is recommended to take down all flags and ensigns from a wind force of eight and higher. (Foto).
• Other types of processing based on the fastening principle are also possible (at no extra charge), e.g. cord and loop, black side-ribbon is also available. You can find information here: Fastening systems
• Other flag sizes and formats are also possible. The short side of the flag can be up to 2.50 m, for example. Please inquire: Inquiry form
The following are also possible:
• Processing option as a table flag:
Table flags in the format 25 x 15 cm, made in digital printing on SFS Taft SE (special silk), 70 g/m²,
Also available with a flag stand, but only possible with a purchase of at least 5 pieces!
• Processing option as a table pennant:
in the format 15 x 25 cm, produced in digital printing on SFS decor 210 g/m², assembly: inside with opaque intermediate layer (fleece), outside with golden cord and suspension, also available with pennant stand, but only possible with a purchase of at least 5 pieces!
• Processing option as a car flag:
in format 45 x 30 cm, also available with bracket, flag gloss polyester, 110 g/m² weight, in chemical-digital print, reinforced on the pole side with strong white side-ribbon for the car flag holder, but only possible with a purchase of at least 3 pieces!
Please inquire: Inquiry form
The production of the goods (marked in the shop as goods to be manufactured especially for the customer, e.g. flags, books, clothing, displays) takes place via a work contract and does not involve retrieving stock items. That is why very short-term delivery dates are not possible! The goods ordered with the order will only be manufactured if all the conditions specified in the terms and conditions are met (e.g. and, among other things, receipt of payment and / or approval for printing). All purchases will be completed with an invoice.